Saturday 20 October 2012

Costume examples:

Shirt option no.1: This is the first shirt choice that I could use to wear in my video. The reasons being simple, the shirt is cheap, old, worn and does not appear to be very well kept. Keeping in mind that the clothing I wear in the music video is supposed to be somewhat messy and unclean to represent the narrative content of self degradation from the character, a simple, cheap shirt such as this one might be a good choice for clothing.

Shirt option no.2: This is the second shirt. Since my star is 18 years of age, this slightly more mature shirt may be a good idea to choose for wearing in the video. Since this type of shirt can usually be seen a trendy fashion within young adult men, perhaps this choice will be better for visually appealing to the target audience I have of young adults.


 Shirt option no.3: This is a shirt I had in mind for use in the music video as it is an incredibly basic and cheap T-shirt that I could use as a clothing prop. Perhaps gradually staining and making this shirt more dirty shortly before filming would be a good idea. So that come filming time, I have this shirt in ready condition to wear as part of my degradation narrative in the video.
Jeans of the cheap and baggy variety may be of use for this video. The idea of the clothing in the video is for the man I play to be wearing cheap, worn out clothes that truly present the concept of cheapness, degradation and poor life choices, this jeans type will certainly help to do so.

This hoodie jacket may or may not be worn, unzipped, above the choice of shirt that I use for the music video. This is a simple, old, fairly fashionable piece of clothing that should certainly present the man in the video's concept of youth, as well as poor lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment