Tuesday 16 October 2012

What I will use for my Digipak:

Resources I will use for my Digipak:
-          A photo of myself for one of the two main images. The right side of my face will be shown in the lower left corner with a black background, to show the main artist on the front cover, which is always a useful thing to have. Also, since I will look sad, it will relate to the depression storyline I have in my Proof video.  
-          A sketch drawing of the other main image on my front cover. The sketch drawing is being used to relate more to other soft rock examples, as demonstrated in my analysis. The image I draw will be of me and my girlfriend in the Proof video. The image will appear over the white section of the gradient background so it both blends yet stand out also.
-          A barcode. I will probably have to get one of these from a template barcode producing online software. This shouldn’t be too hard to access. I need one as part of my album production.
-          Photoshop by adobe. This is the main software I will use to produce my Digipak panels. All of the images, backgrounds and text will be created and merged into images using this software. All media department computers have this software installed.
-          Images I take for the inside panels of either open fields or urban/rural areas at night. As explained previously, these relate to the storyline of my music video. See overall ideas and decisions posts to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment