Tuesday 30 October 2012

Panorama shots:


This is an example of an indoor panorama photograph. This shot features the entire large living room of a house. If my music video somehow related to this image, I could use an image like this for my inside panels in the Digipak. As you can observe, this overall image would have perfect consistent continuation from panel to panel, as it is all part of the same original picture, I would merely have to split it into 3 different parts.

I must choose an acceptable landscape to capture if I am to use a panorama shot. My street may not be the best location to use for the photography, even if it is the most relevant to my music video. An important thing about taking a good shot of this type is to take the picture from a distance, so more image can be captured by the camera in the shot.
I must also keep the camera straight when taking the shot.


An example of an exterior panorama shot. The camera has taken a shot of great clearness and quality. The shot is very wide and this is an image that could be used for my inside panels if it was relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment