Saturday 20 October 2012

Track list:

1. Take me over there.
2. Show me a wonderful time.
3. Hold me, kiss me, give me.
4. Tell my wife, please.
5. Proof.
6. Say the forbidden.
7. Dance all day.
8. Make me laugh, and cry.
9. Never say always.
10. I want you to leave.
11. Show me to right way.
12. Sinner, dinner.

Song no.1: Take me over there is a song that sounds like a classical romantic conceptual song. This song was listed first as the name for it is simple and attractive to a soft rock audience.
Song no.2: Show me a wonderful time is a song title which resembles narrative adventure, romance and happiness. This positive ambience should perhaps intrigue the target audience.
Song no.3: Hold me, Kiss me, Give me is a song title of aliteration and consistency. The title is yet another romantic title, a pattern has developed.
Song no.4: Tell my wife, please is a possibly more negative title, which may appeal to the soft rock audience as based on previous songs and research, they seem to relate a lot to more negative songs. The title is interesting as it sounds like a video where some cheating has been occuring.
Song no.5: Proof, an actual song and the one I am using for my actual music video.
Song no.6: Say the forbidden is an ambiguous title of meaning, possibly using the enigma code to intrigue the audience and album cover viewers.
Song no.7: Dance all day sounds like a typically loud, karaoke style of song which is unusual for a soft rock music video. The contrast from stereotypical genre expectations may mean it's a title of interest to the audience.
Song no.8: Make me laugh, and cry. Much like my Proof video, the emotional content within this video appears to be mixed, which should certainly appeal to my target audience.
Song no.9: Never say always is an oxymoron standard of song title. Much like say the forbidden, the meaning of this title is highly ambiguous.
Song no.10: I want you to leave sounds like another music video filled with negative narrative content, something which may interest the audience and viewers.
Song no.11: This title certainly implies the video property of narrative adventure, a change of pace from the stereotypical version of slow-paced soft rock videos.
Song no.12: Another alliterative title which seemingly relates to another romantic storyline. The alliteration alone should intrigue the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment