Sunday 4 November 2012

Digipak peer feedback:



The overall feedback has been generally negative, unfortunately. It appears that my peers and teacher all agree the Digipak and poster are of a low standard for a number of justified reasons, and the current level of my draft design is that of a level 1 or low level 2. Either way, such a condition is unacceptable, so I will now reflect on my feedback.

1: A point made was that my front cover, the image and photography should be altered. Apparently my intended effect to use a black and white enlarged effect to portray emphasis towards the negative emotion related to the narrative of the video was deemed ineffective, and poorly produced. With this, my reaction for the front cover is to change photography and create a more easily understandable effect, and an overall more attractive and appealing front cover image.
2: The panel with the lyrics needs to be changed. Remove the drawing and then delete all lyrics. In place of the removed content, perhaps some additional company details and/or congratulations notes should be added to it.
3: The poster needs to be completely redesigned. Use more fitting and less random fonts, remove the drawing and use photography. Also use a better structure and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment