Wednesday 28 November 2012

Final music video production: Day 5.

Today me and the teachers, and even a student or two, decided on which take was the best. I decided I liked the attempt where I am not singing, but despite the slight screw-up in lip-sync that I performed during filming while singing, the others claimed they liked the video with me actually singing in it. With this, I decided that I will post a total of 6 different videos onto the Blog. From the 3 of the best 5 takes, including the one where I am not singing, I will upload two videos from each of these 3 selected takes. 3 which are unedited besdies the simple addition of the soundtrack being placed over it. 3 which contain basic editing techniques inserted. Out of these 6 we will decide which one to submit for examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment