Friday 23 November 2012

Music video daily progress keeper:

This is a short but useful way of using time management skills to measure my progress and complete production of the music video to a good standard by the deadline. (1 week.) Filming will begin tomorrow morning, so I will require maximum effort and commitment next week during the editing and finalising stages of production. At the end of each day, I will be posting on my Blog to state what I have completed during the day. I will do this to keep track of time and weigh what I have done to what I still need to do. Since the video is mainly one shot of me on the sofa, there should not be too much editing required, but the timing will still be tight since I have had to wait this long. The actress should certainly make it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment