Saturday 24 November 2012

Final music video production: Day 1.


24/11/12.

This is the first day of filming. Today has been 2+ hours of non-stop prodcution, from explaining the idea, to performing numerous takes. At least 15 of them. Out of all these attempts, about 5 were reasonably successful ones, and these will be those of which are taken for a decision making process over which one ism the best for usage in the coursework. I produced 4 successful takes which all required me to sing the song of I am Kloot proof while conforming to the anarachronism idea suggested by the teachers where I sit there and sing while the female actress performs all the acting and narrative in the video. I produced another successful take which shown the same thing but without me singing to the lyrics, since while I was able to generally match my mouth to the lyrics, there were certainly some errors made that may not even be fixed in editing. The video needs to look very well produced, and this is a back-up idea I have for my final video prodcution.


After recording the footage onto a school camera, I trasnferred all files to my memory stick. As you can see, the outcome of the filming is that 5 successful attempts were made, along with many bloopers, 3 of which I kept as sample to demonstrate errors in filming during the process itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment