Wednesday 7 November 2012

Improved Digipak content: New photos:









These are all new photos I have taken, I could potentially use any of them for my new and improved Digipak and poster. I plan to edit the images if necessary, and will base my new front cover on the Calvin Harris album that has just been released. Except this cover will be more fitting to my own music video. Also, I am planning to use a pattern-based shot for each of my inside panels. While some used panorama shots, some people used a pattern or design that was consistent in all of the inside panels. I will use the brick wall from one of these images to create my own pattern to use. This should gain me higher marks. (Not that it will be hard to do that.)

3 comments:

  1. I don't.

    I prefer the 5th one.

    Remember composition and thirds Jack, look again at the golden spiral.

    I'd still like to see you in a slightly more 'indie' outfit. Try and be a bit hipster

    http://www.thesartorialist.com/category/men/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack

    Mr Ford has also made this blog post especially for you, it's nothing but close ups of faces which was your original idea

    http://fordmedia1112.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/cd-cover-ideas-12.html

    ReplyDelete